Product and Wholesale Manager V2.0.0
Here are the highlights of what’s new and changed in Product and Wholesale Manager V2.0.0
- Wholesale UI redesign
- Catalog migration to React coding for better performance
- Customer login changes; customer account is now not attached to Shopify Customers for more granular control of access
- Implementation of PO form for customers that are assigned 30, 60, or 90 day payment terms
- Added a free shipping option that can be assigned to the individual customer and overrides standard shipping methods
- New Orders section
- New tier discount option – variant multi-tier pricing
Bug Fixes / Changes
- Tiers now have their own section for easier access
At CommerceBlitz, we’re always listening to our customers.
Even when it hurts.
We heard from a few of you that our initial B2B Wholesale and Product Manager was confusing because you couldn’t distinguish retail orders from Shopify with your Wholesale orders.
So we fixed that.
Feast your eyes on a completely new user interface. Now featuring new PO forms that lets you assign customers payment terms and lets customers pre-order items for future delivery.
All of this is designed to make selling easier so you can make more money with happier customers.
Wholesale UI Redesign
New Tier – Variant Pricing
If you want to get a full demo or chat with us you can book a time slot here! Thanks for checking it out!