LogisticsForHire, LLC. General Policy
Cookies, Privacy Notice and Terms of Service
Effective Date: April 1, 2019
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
Storage of Your Information
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (such as name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you. More information detailed in the “Security” section.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Logistics For Hire uses the AdWords and Remarketing Lists features of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers. Logistics For Hire and Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our Site. This means that vendors including Google will display Logistics For Hire promotional material on other sites you visit across the Internet.
Your Preferences & User Experience
Provide Measurement Services and Better Targeted Ads, & Marketing
Testing, Usability, and Performance Improvement Purposes
Managing cookies in your browser
Use the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. You can easily delete and manage any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser by following the instructions provided by your particular browser manufacturer.
If your browser is not listed here, consult the documentation that your particular browser manufacturer provides. You may also consult your mobile device documentation for information on how to disable cookies on your mobile device. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of this Site. Please note that if you have not cleared your cookies or cache, the contents of which may affect autofill functions on the Logistics For Hire site and you are responsible for any such actions.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Personally Identifiable Information and Record Expungement
Logistics for Hire has always made the security of our customers’ Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”), as well as their customers’ PII, a high priority.
Changes have been made to the Personally Identifiable Information retention policy by 3rd party vendors and government agencies that you should know about:
2. Logistics for Hire is fully compliant with the European Union General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”). Under GDPR, the sender or recipient of any package sent to customers in the European Union may request that that the recipient’s Personally Identifiable Information is deleted or anonymized in our systems. As part of our services to you, we will review all requests and respond according to our internal policies. Please contact us to request a record expungement and we will schedule your information for deletion within 72 hours of receipt.
How will this affect your business? In both of the above situations, ‘Removed’ will replace Personally Identifiable Information displayed in our software. Non personally identifiable information, such as City, State, 5 digit zip code, order number, etc. should remain available.
Notification of Changes
When necessary Logistics For Hire, Inc. will notify our subscribed consumers via the email we have on file. Additionally a notice will be posted on our page http://www.commerceblitz.com/privacy-policy
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.
CommerceBlitz Warehouse Suite Term of Service
Welcome to the CommerceBlitz (and/or “Blitz”) Experience. Take control and streamline all your merchant fulfillment needs and more. Please read these Terms of Service carefully as they are binding. CommerceBlitz makes being a web merchant a simple and exciting experience. We look forward to helping your company maximize profits and navigate the dynamic world of e-commerce. As you are likely aware, CommerceBlitz offers many products and services. We at CommerceBlitz will take the time necessary to tailor the right product for your needs. As such, individual services may require another agreement in addition to these Terms of Service.
- Account Terms
- Setup Fee
- All merchants are required to pay a one-time setup fee as indicated in section one of this agreement.
- This fee is non-refundable.
- Payment must be made in full prior to Blitz commencing any work for the merchant.
- Monthly Fee
- All merchants are required a monthly fee as indicated in section one of this agreement.
- Merchant must leave a valid credit card on file at all times during the life of this agreement.
- Merchant agrees that CommerceBlitz will auto-renew at the agreed upon monthly rate on the first of every month for the duration of this agreement.
- Cancellation Procedure
- Cancellation must be made in writing to Blitz.
- Cancellation must be made thirty (30) days prior to the auto-renewal date.
- Any cancellation received within thirty (30) days of the auto-renewal date will be cancelled on the next renewal date.
- Blitz will maintain merchant account data for up to 120 days.
- Following the 120-day period Blitz may permanently delete merchant’s account, including any data, and any further work will require another setup fee.
- Terms & Conditions
- For any reason whatsoever, if payment is not received by Blitz within ten (10) days of the auto renewal date merchant’s account will enter default status.
- Upon entering default status, merchant must immediately pay all monies due to reinstate the account.
- In addition, if a merchant account enters default status, there will be a reinstatement fee of $99.99, which must be paid prior to reinstatement.
- After 120 days in default Blitz may permanently delete merchant’s account, including any data and will require another setup fee for Merchant to resume using CommerceBlitz.
- Blitz is no ways liable for any actions resulting in the deletion of data pursuant to these Terms of Service. Merchant agrees to indemnify Blitz for any all actions in the event merchant date is deleted pursuant to the Terms of Service.
- Account Freeze
- Terms & Conditions
- A merchant may elect to freeze their account for a period of up to six (6) months.
- During the period in which the account is frozen, merchant is not required to pay the monthly fee.
- A merchant may only invoke this clause once every three (3) years.
- Merchant is required to make any requests for an account freeze in writing.
- Merchant’s Responsibilities
- Merchant must timely and fully respond to all of Blitz’s or its agent’s questions and directives. Merchant fully agrees to provide the necessary cooperation with Blitz.
- Merchant agrees that any failure to abide by Blitz’s directives or fully cooperate will waive any and all claims against Blitz, its agents, successors, and/or any affiliated entity.
- Logins and Passwords must be kept by merchant in a secure manner. This information should only be shared with parties that are trusted and necessary. Blitz is not responsible for any unauthorized access or security breaches due to Merchant’s failure to properly secure this information.
- Merchant must change their password every six months and use every reasonable effort to safeguard this information.
- Blitz will take every reasonable precaution to prevent any security breaches, however, Blitz cannot guarantee complete security due to the nature of the internet and e-commerce. As such, Blitz is not responsible for any security breaches. In the event of a breach Blitz will make every reasonable effort to correct and cure the breach as quickly as possible.
- CommerceBlitz software is only intended for uses permitted by law. Blitz is not responsible if Merchant uses CommerceBlitz in a manner not permitted by law, this includes but is not limited to the sale of counterfeit merchandise. Blitz does not condone nor approve of any such actions and reserves the right to cancel Merchant’s service in the event Merchant breaches this provision.
- Any agent, employee, or successor of Merchant is bound by this agreement.
- Blitz’s Responsibilities
- Upon receipt of necessary and full payment, Blitz will full setup, install, and coordinate merchant’s CommerceBlitz package.
- Blitz will provide 24-hour customer support and make every reasonable effort to assist merchant.
- Blitz will not be responsible for failing to timely address a merchant’s issue, if merchant is in non-compliance with any of the terms and conditions of this agreement and/or if merchant fails to fully cooperate with Blitz, its agents, and the like.
- Blitz reserves the right to cancel or modify Merchant’s service at any time if Blitz determines in their sole discretion that Merchant is in violation of any provisions in the Terms of Service.
- Full Disclaimer
- CommerceBlitz is provided without any guarantees or warranty. Blitz makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, of title, or of non-infringement of third-party rights. Use of the product by a user is at the user’s risk.
- Due to the rapidly changing technology of internet sales, web marketplaces, information technology, SEO development and the like results cannot be guaranteed.
- Blitz is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, relating to the use or inability to properly use CommerceBlitz. This includes the Merchant and any and all third-party suppliers, affiliates, agents, partners but not limited to said parties.
- Further Assurances
- Each of the parties, from time to time, at the request of the other, shall execute, acknowledge and deliver to the other any and all further instruments and take such steps which may be reasonably required to give full force and effect to the provisions of this agreement.
- Entire Understanding
- This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties. There are no representations, warranties, covenants or undertakings other than those as expressly set forth herein.
- Modification or Waiver
- A modification or waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be effective when and only if made in writing and executed with the same formality as this Agreement. The failure of either party to insist upon strict performance of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent default of the same or similar nature.
- Situs and Exclusive Jurisdiction
- The place(s) of execution of this Agreement shall have no bearing on the law governing its interpretation; merchant hereby also agrees and stipulates that should any further or additional proceedings be required or instituted toward this Agreement or the enforcement thereof that same shall be filed and litigated in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Union County.
- Intellectual Property
- Any information, know-how, data, results, and inventions, and any associated intellectual property, that is made, discovered, created, invented or generated by Blitz or its Affiliate in any activities or work under this Agreement shall be owned by Blitz and may not be used or distributed by merchant without express written permission.
- Article and Sub part Headings
- The headings of the several articles and sub-divisions of this Agreement are inserted solely for the convenience of reference and shall have no further meaning, force or effect.
- If any provision contained in this Agreement, either in whole or in part, is deemed or held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of any partially declared invalid or unenforceable provision and all other provisions of the Agreement shall, nonetheless, remain and continue in full force and effect.
- Customer Content
- Blitz shall have the non-exclusive right and license to use names, trademarks, service marks and logos with your store to promote CommerceBlitz.
- Blitz shall have the right to compile and utilize customer data from the Merchant. Blitz agrees to only utilize customer data as permitted by law. Blitz shall maintain ownership interest over customer data and will maintain such in a confidential and secure manner.